Outrank your competition in the organic search results
Be visible for services, products, and questions that your ideal potential patients search for on Google, Bing, and other search engines.
We will get you on the rankings for relevant keywords in your interested areas. Whether you have a single office or run multiple locations, we can get you on the organic search results to generate leads.
What Deliverables Does Organic SEO Consist Of?
There are three goals our organic search campaign can consist of. We can increase organic search…
- … traffic year-over-year (percentage improvements)
- … visibility over time (total keywords)
- … keyword rankings (first-page results)
To do this, there is a lot of work our team looks forward to accomplishing:
- Perform website quality audits to identify technical and on-page issues
- Research competition and keyword channel opportunities (both with existing site content and untapped keyword clusters)
- Perform website optimizations (metadata, internal links, broken pages, and more)
- Analyze and perform content optimization (keyword signals, word count improvement, heading structure)
- Produce keyword-targeted and linkable content assets on a monthly basis
And of course, to keep track of how our SEO campaign is performing, monthly reporting is available for your review with biweekly updates to keep you in the know as to what our team is working to improve.
Why Organic SEO for Dentists and Dental Practices?
Although mobile has been steadily growing in presence over the past 5 years, a significant volume of searches are done on desktop.
Individuals who are in need of a new dentist or exploring new options will conduct their research, wanting to learn more about other businesses by their site. With organic SEO for dental care, you can position your practice in front of others.
Aside from generating NEW leads for your business, one of the great benefits of organic SEO services is that you can leverage the authoritative growth of your site for increasing your visibility on other keyword channels. Dental veneers is popular for many cosmetic-oriented dentistry businesses. Invisalign teeth whitening and dental braces are two others.
When it’s time for you to expand your practice and open new locations, organic SEO can leverage the investment you’ve made towards your site and web presence to rank quickly, becoming digitally visible for areas around the new office.
Ready to Get Started?
Before committing anything to us, be sure to request a FREE audit on your site. We’ll examine the high-level SEO issues and share with you how we can improve on them.
Not sure about our service? Check out our case studies.